Taking my cue from the ever "highly effective" Alice at Cottage Blessings, I thought I'd share my own list of 7 Highly Effective Homeschool Blogging Habits that make Sweetness and Light worthwhile :) Thanks to Trinity Prep School for encouraging all of us to take a look at why we blog!!
1) Blog because you LOVE to write: This is one of the main reasons I started to blog. It's a joy to write and stretches my creativity, even if my posts are not all that creative.
2) Blog because you never know who you might bring into the Catholic Church because of a post: I love reading and writing about the Saints and I feel they are helpful in inspiring others to see the church through a person's life!
3) Blog because you're children are SO precious you know the only way to record what's going on is through the medium of the computer right now (I know I can't journal, scrapbook, take a zillion pictures, homeschool, cook, clean, play, be a wife and keep my sanity if I try to do it ALL)
4) Blog because the Lord and his Blessed Mother put it on my heart to share myself with others who might be interested in a peek at my and my family's life.
5) Blog because it's a living and learning journal, just like our school is a living and learning school
6) Blog because it's a thing just for ME sometimes: This is probably the ONLY thing I do right now for ME, which is the way I think it should be right now :)
7) Blog because it inspires others to blog and THAT inspires ME!
Well, I'd love your thoughts on these habits/ideas!! I am constantly inspired and moved by so many homeschool blogs out there and appreciate all your visits here. May God bless you in your day!!