Allrighty Ruth, I'm one of IT it seems, hmmm...
1. Where/How did you meet? We met at Starbucks.
2. How long have you known each other? We have known each other for almost 16 years.
3. How long after you met did you start dating? Immediately.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged? About 10 months
5. How long was your engagement? 4 months.
6. How long have you been married? 14 years this September 18th.
7. What is your anniversary? 9/18/93
8. How many people came to your wedding reception? About 100 of our closest friends and family.
9. What kind of cake did you serve? It had 3 tiers, decorated with fresh flowers, mostly roses. Carrot Cake.
10. Where was your wedding? St. Joseph's Catholic Church.
11. What did you serve for your meal? Catered Appetizers and Chamgagne.
12. How many people were in your wedding party? Besides the best man, and two ushers, my matron of honor, and 2 other bridesmaids. Oh and my dh's nephew the ring bearer.
13. Are you still friends with them all? No, only one but distantly besides the family members.
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? No, but he probably does now : )
15. Most special moment of your wedding day? Getting into the limo and leaving with my husband and him calling me his wife.
16. Any funny moments? Hmmm...thinking on this one.
17. Any big disasters? Yes, his oldest brother hid the car.
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon? The Palmilla in Cabo San Lucas and then Palm Desert.
19. How long were you gone? Two Full Weeks!!!
20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change? Interesting Question, I don't know?
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I'm on the left.
22. What size is your bed? We have a king size bed, with a precious toddler attached to it : )
23. Greatest strength as a couple? Our ability to laugh at the for better or for worse parts.
24. Greatest challenge as a couple? Finances.
25. Who literally pays the bills? He does.
26. What is your song? Probably an Al Jareau song of which the title esscapes me for the moment.
27. What did you dance your first dance to? I don't remember...isn't child bearing great!!
28. Describe your wedding dress: Very Chic: White Satin, off the shoulder and form-fitting down to the floor and then a beautiful long train.
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? White Roses.
30. Are your wedding bands engraved? No.
How old were you when you got married? 27.
Boy this was a memory lane meme!! Thanks Ruth! If you haven't been tagged yet, go for it!!