Marjorie at the delightful Lettres de Mon Moulon has dubbed me with the Blogger Reflections Award, which states: "This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, or have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them." I am indeed honored by this and can only thank the many bloggers in my little online oasis that have influenced me and created such a source of inspiration that keeps me blogging right along with them.
So here's my idea of Refelctive Bloggers, and there are so many that have already been listed, but I'll do my best not to miss anyone:
- Cay at Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks is one of my all time favorites, although I do not get to visit as often as I would like, she always has something good to share and inspire!!
- Mary M at Our Domestic Church is always finding the BEST resources and links to share, she is a Rabbit Trailer extraordinaire, and I love to reflect on her latest finds!
- You cannot visit Kim at Starry Sky Ranch without finding something wonderful to ponder, she's one amazing woman with a wonderful family full of life and love!!
- KC at The Cabbage Patch is a joy to visit and is having such fun learning along with her children! I love to visit and see what they are up to next!
- Lori at Montessori for Everyone is a true mentor and very dedicated Montessori teacher who chooses to home school her darling children! Please visit her incredible online Store and Blog, both are something worth reflecting on!
While you're busy reflecting at these lovely blogs, please say a prayer that all of us will look to the Holy Spirit as our guide and remember to reflect on Him who is above All! Many blessings and Marjorie, thank you again for this beautiful award!