We've had a lovely week in our very snowy neck of the woods. I'm looking out at the latest measurements and it's about 3 or so feet of snow, eegadd!! For a little perspective, I took a picture of Sean-Paul in front of our living room window that looks out onto the patio so you could see amount, he's exactly 36 inches! That hump behind his head to the left is my redwood barrel planter completely submerged :))
Here's a few highlights of our learning and fun this week:
Enjoying snowy picture book read alouds and pastels for Art work!
And here's what we did last year for the Feast of St. Brigid, and we're doing it again today!!
Life's Little Joys for this week:
- New Knitting Books from the library to peruse all week and weekend
- A Steamy Loaf of Spiced Gatehouse Tea Bread baked by Violet from The Redwall Cookbook
- Preparing for Candlemas Day and the 12th Anniversary of my paternal grandmother's death
- Writing time on my book
- Lots of skiing for my skiers
- Reading and Knitting
- Hot Cooked Oatmeal with Maple Syrup, Walnuts and Raisins for breakfast
I wish you a joy-filled, blessed weekend with much rest and love to you and your families!