I know it's not Monday, but I'm doing this anyway :) We can never be too thankful for all that God bestows upon us. Through His Blessed Mother, through the everyday-ness of things, it is all GOOD.
Here I plan to begin my One Thousand Gifts with JOY, THANKSGIVING, and LOVE for HIM! I hope you'll follow along with me, I'd love to hear about your gifts too.
Without Him, we can have no joy...God's love is SO great, and SO small all at the same time...
#1 - #10
1. sleepy fluffy heads emerging from their beds
2. music from my boys, it's their souls speaking their joy
3. "mommy, look what I made"
4. his big hands holding mine tight, my wedded bliss
5. that first whisper of morning
6. the slackening of eveningtide into night
7. quilting fabric
8. endless fields as far as the eye can see
9. a mountainside covered in wildflowers and her sitting among them
10. hot waffles covered in buttery maple syrup
Life is JOY, and ours is an everlasting life in HIM who made all things...give yourself the gift of JOY, it will change your life in HIM forever!