Sean-Paul was invited to his very first friend birthday party this past weekend.
He's been to lots of other birthday parties, family parties, family friend's parties, etc, but this was his very first "his-friend-only" invite! Needless to say, he was very excited...
For our last-born, this was quite a right of passage for our tousle-headed boy. Oh, to have seen such joy and keep it for always...Funny how birthday parties can do this for a person, especially when you're four.
1000 Gifts # 11 - 20
11. hot chocolate mornings, BBQ nights
12. brand new ballet leotards, tights, slippers, and pointe shoes
13. asking for "one more story"
14. a clean and shiny mopped floor thanks to the sweetest dh ever!
15. Sunday afternoon hikes on new trails
16. the amazing brightness of the moon on a still night
17. incense at High Mass
18. grilled cheese and tomato soup
19. baseball capped heads
20. warm breath snuggled close at the end of the day
"I lift my eyes towards the mountains: whence shall help come to me? My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." ~ Psalm 121:1-2
Have a great week ahead friends :) Many blessings in your days.