It's hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that October has passed and we're already on to November. In just four short weeks it will be Advent, "Jimmeny Christmas" (as my paternal grandfather would say)! I might say it a little differently, but woowhee, it's all going too fast!!!
Living a life of learning and loving your family is and can be a whirlwind of exhilaration and excitement, and it can also be exhausting. Thanks be to God we have been mostly healthy and well this Autumn. Here are some not-so-fleeting scenes of our past month, in all it's autumnal glory and splendor...
Someone tried soccer for the first time and decided they'd rather just kick the ball round with brothers and daddy ;-)
Some quilting for friends ~ (Jenn)
Pumpkin picking ~
Being on top of the world with a friend!!
His first pony ride ~
A very imaginative cast of characters for All Hallow's Eve ~
1000 gifts ~ #61 - 73
61. for playlists
62. no activity days at home
63. a four year old who wants his own math book
64. free online e-books and free homeschool materials
65. a sweet girl who is feeling better (from last week's tiring activities)
66. our amazing priest!
68. tea and storytime with my littlest man
69. books my daughter keeps handing me saying "oh, mommy, you have to read this one too!"
70. a dear, sweet husband who works and plays from home
71. Out-of-print books available free online
72. poetry podcasts
73. a new month, and new adventures!!!
Have a blessed November friends, thanks so much for visiting today!